Now that I have a camera, I suppose I should stop being so stingy with the pictures. I must confess though, most of our pictures are still of Walter. I can't help it! He's ridiculously adorable. This is a picture of him today... I got home and let him out and he waddled to a sunny patch and fell asleep. You can see his patchy fur in this picture too, poor little guy is halfway through his mange treatment. I can't say that he's looking better, but I hope its making him feel better. He seems more comfortable. Of course, Walter is not the only adorable creature in the Jinkins household. There are also these two-
Curtis is gone for the evening- an overnight work trip to Daytona. Of course this meant that I changed into sweat pants as soon as I got home and have spent the evening munching on edamame (the craving of the day) and watching t.v. shows that he hates with my feet up (because the second trimester has been positively LOVELY except that by the end of every day my feet and hands are swollen and hurt and I think I am growing out of all of my shoes? Is this possible?). Oh, and sleeping. Oh, and also applying for a job that just opened up (I'm not holding my breath). I'm going to add a few more pictures to this and then go and lay horizontally across our new king sized bed just because I can. Woo Hoo!
Here is a picture of the Austin skyline. Beauty. This was taken from right outside one of our favorite stores, Uncommon Objects. And when I took it, I was comfortably wearing only a t-shirt and jeans, outside, in January. Not to rub it in or anything.
And last but not least, a little peek at our house. This is the dining room from two angles. We love this house, but have recently decided that we are going to have to move when our lease is up. Which will be approximately two weeks after the baby gets here. That should be fun. I'm looking forward to it already.

2 comments:
Aw. Love the pics! Too bad you'll have to move!
sometimes shoe sizes do go up! mine went up quite a bit but then settled back down to only about a half size larger than pre-preggers, but i've heard of more. i was pissed too cause i bought brand new very expensive fluevog boots literally days before i got knocked up. i've only recently been able to wear them again. i may not have anymore children solely so that i can continue to wear them until i die. ("solely" was a happy accident in that sentence)
and super yay for curtis' beer design! that is too exciting!!!
and, seriously, with a two week old? you may want to see if you can extend that lease by a month or two…
now that i've written so much i feel all obnoxious and like i might as well just keep going, but i'm out of things to say. so bye. love you.
-anna
Post a Comment