
And speaking of before and afters:I cannot believe how much he has changed, and is changing every day. We had his 6 month well baby check yesterday and the report is that he is big (nearly 25 pounds big), healthy, and according to the nurse, looks very "dude".
I was hoping to end this with a video of the boy showing off his skillz, but the file is too large and it won't let me upload it so you'll just have to trust me... the boy has TALENT! Here instead is a shot from our neighborhood. Curtis and I share a disdain for "clever" salon names (A Cut Above, Hairidise, Shear Excellence, Mane Attraction...you get the point) and we both agree this is, quite possibly, the BEST salon name EVER:



1 comment:
that boy is the cutest. just think Toni what great biceps you will have from carrying your "little' guy around.
Post a Comment