Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reeeeediculous.

7:30 P.M. For Ms. Cantwell.
I feel that if I am going to subject you, my friends and family, to pictures every day I should really learn how to take them.  And I will, but that's not important now.  What's important now is that Jasper in this hat might just be enough to make my heart explode (Thanks Beth and Nate!).

I got my first mother's day card today as well, from one of my student's mothers.  It contained a 3"x5" glamour shot of her and her boyfriend.  It's actually kind of awesome.  Speaking of awesome, you should go here.

 

1 comment:

Anna said...

upon seeing this, Henry says, "That's a sharp hat." I've never used that expression before and have never heard him use it. I have no idea where he got that, but it is very very appropriate. Sharp hat, Jasper. Sharp hat. :)