Nearing the top of my list of things I am grateful for these days is our neighbor, Michelle. The other day when I came down with a raging case of mastitis (which p.s. was nearly as painful as childbirth), I called her and she loaded me up with cabbage leaves and something called Groovy Booby oil, no lie. Mastitis? Gone in a couple of hours. Today she came over and did a little traditional healing herbal bath with Jasper in his kiddie pool and I SWEAR it totally helped him with his anxiety about his mama hanging out with another baby. He was a different child this afternoon than he has been the last week and a half. Plus, she's hilarious, works from home (thus being a good source of adult conversation for moi), and has two daughters who like to babysit. I couldn't ask for more.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment