Remember us? We're still here. Just layin' low these days figuring out our life and stuff. Jasper's not walking yet, but we did get him fitted for some shoes- 6 wiiiiides if you must know.
I googled "how to discipline a one year old" tonight. It helped.
And after trimming Jasper's bangs twice this week, Curtis says we should put future haircuts to a family vote. Picture above taken pre-second cut. What? I had to even them out. Whatever. He looks good... Even if he does look just a LITTLE tiny bit like I let him cut them himself.
I googled "how to discipline a one year old" tonight. It helped.
And after trimming Jasper's bangs twice this week, Curtis says we should put future haircuts to a family vote. Picture above taken pre-second cut. What? I had to even them out. Whatever. He looks good... Even if he does look just a LITTLE tiny bit like I let him cut them himself.


No comments:
Post a Comment