Ok folks, I know I have been seriously slacking in the updates department. I feel like we've been floating in some sort of holiday induced cloud the last couple of weeks. It was kind of lovely. But it feels good to be getting back to work. Here are just a couple of little peeks from yesterday's efforts:
Other efforts included grout scrubbing and misc. freelance work, but who wants pictures of that?
So the update goes like this:
We have been bolstered by Anna's year end report (informal and via text) of her CRAZY SUCCESSFUL year on etsy (burstin' my buttons with pride, Ms. Hartshorn). We've got a small batch of t-shirts printed up, posters (and other things too...)are on their way, soon to be posted.
In other news, Jasper can sing part of "Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain". Video forthcoming, I hope. So far as soon as I start filming, he clams up. Let me provide you with a visual in the meantime: Imagine the cutest voice you've ever heard singing "...in the WAIIIIIN!" with his head tipped back and eyes closed, no less. Ridiculous.
We said goodbye to Brenda this week, but we sure had fun (mostly of the out-in-nature sort) while she was here.
And finally, Walter continues to entertain us with his uselessness. His favorite part of the Christmas season? The boxes.
Only problem being that he regularly gets himself stuck upside down inside the dang box and we have to pull him out(Please disregard the begging to be vacuumed rug).
More soon (and more often!), I promise.







3 comments:
awesomeness. and that walter pic made me laugh out loud. and where did you get that awesome baby carrier? love you.
He's lucky he makes us laugh out loud too, or we might just turn him out to pasture. The baby carrier was a gift from Carol and Travis, it's a babyhawk, and you can find them here:
http://www.babyhawk.com/
Love YOU.
I love you for a lot of things...but I REALLY love you for telling us to not mind the unvaccumed rug....that is the FIRST thing I would worry about as well. :) No kidding.
Post a Comment