Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi.

I get a big fat FAIL in the posting department lately. Sorry about that.  Things get busy and then are followed up by exhaustion. The exhaustion part of that equation makes me feel oooooold (as did the news that I am the same age as Justin Beiber's mom. I am not old enough to be the mother of a teen heart throb...am I? WAAAAAAH!!!!!) We explored the SXSW craziness with Jasper on Saturday and I swear to you, I think I am still recovering.  We had a great time- saw some cool shows (including this lady and this dude), Jasper grabbed an unsuspecting lady's behind (with both hands and SQUEEZED), danced like mad, got really really grubby, and we all came home WIPED OUT.

taking a little SXSW break

P.S.  Have you all voted for Carol yet?  She's a finalist in a contest to blog from PARADISE and you can vote for her everyday (until Thursday) right HERE.
P.P.S. Curtis is reading Jasper bedtime stories right now and I just heard him say, "Some species of horned lizards can squirt blood from their eyes" and Jasper repeated, "blood from eyes!" Uhm...How did THAT get into the bedtime story pile?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of my all time favorite videos by bright eyes! It's always good to make the bedtime stories intresting!(and informational)

The Jinkins Family said...

The funny thing is that really is one of his favorite books... I hadn't realized, but every day since then I've had to read him parts.