We have been cloistered in our house since last Wednesday with a bad case of hand, foot, and mouth disease. Blisters in the mouth/throat people, its no joke. Just ask Curtis, because even though adults aren't all that susceptible, he caught it too. I think Austin is infested- nearly everyone I know with a toddler has or has had it in the last month. Soooo.... we've been hanging out in our backyard a lot, blowing bubbles in the pool and attracting stray dogs. You know, normal stuff.
Bubbles.
Stray dog.
I hope that I am not emitting some universal stray animal attractant now because I let an orphaned kitten live in our bathroom for two weeks. Frankly, I am not really cut out for it. Mr. Stranger Dog spent 24 hours in our backyard and I wept real tears when we had to take him to the animal shelter and will be calling every day until his owner finds him or someone takes him home. Anyone wanna adopt him??? Anyone?
On a more positive note, Curtis' mom just closed on a house in lovely Wimberley, TX, so as of July 1st, Jasper will get to see his "Gwan" a whole lot more.
Finally, Steven Tyler's foot:
Aaaaannnd, with that, I bid you good night.




3 comments:
Ewwww...is that really his foot? Is that how Jasper got hand, foot stuff is by looking at that picture? That is exciting that Gwan moved to Wimberley. I can't wait to see you guys!
I sent that picture to Curtis yesterday to make him feel better about his own feet... just might be the worst foot ever.
Can't wait to see you either!!
LOL, I forgot that Curtis thinks he has the ugliest feet. That is so funny. Steven Tyler definitely has him beat!! Ugh.
Post a Comment