The last few weeks have been a little stressful (nothing terrible, just the sorts of stresses that life tends to be full of) and I've started to feel a little run down. I'm not ashamed to admit I did not get out of my pajamas until 4 p.m. today. And I took a nap. My new plan of attack involves more sleep, more exercise, and more being present in the silly little moments with this guy.And there are a lot of silly little moments.
Big Beatrice went to the big fishbowl in the sky yesterday, so today we went and got a new fish. I asked Jasper what he wanted to name the new fella (or gal, who can tell?), thinking he'd give me his typical answer, "fish" or "Dorothy" (which is what he named our sole O.G.-original goldfish,a few weeks ago), but nope... the new guy's name is "Juicy". Juicy and Dorothy, may you be very happy together.


No comments:
Post a Comment