Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two for today.

We had a quiet and lovely Valentine's Day yesterday that included love letters, dinner at Jason's Deli (Gluten free bread! Free ice cream! No dishes!), skyping with Granny, and a movie (a really terrible one, but I digress).
Today I was so tired I was bordering on non functional. Partially this is to blame (I have always been a late night reader). And then there is my familiar friend, insomnia. Which is probably why I have always been a late night reader. Blerg. Hope to rectify the sleep situation in about 5 minutes, but first, this:
 Someone was feeling a little robot-y post nap today so we decked him out. 

 
Did you know Curtis has a beard now? He kind of wants to shave it but I'm hoping for some sort of ZZ top epicness, so I keep cheering him on. 
Also, the terrible movie we watched last night caused me to dream that we rented out our house during SXSW this year and when we returned there were three dead bodies in our living room. It was kind of an awful dream, but the silver lining was that one of the dead people was a photographer and I got to keep her amazing camera and could stop taking pictures with my phone. And I was excited. Does this make me a terrible person?

Circle one:

Yes          NO! 

No comments: