I have been on an unintentional technology break for most of the last couple of months because we've been away on an extended international vacation that included beaches, pyramids, and a taxi ride through the back streets of Da Nang that you wouldn't even believe.
Imagine that for awhile, because its much more action packed than the truth which is that I have spent most of the last couple months curled into the fetal position being nauseous and exhausted because
WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!
We're super excited about the eventual baby part, but I have to say, I am still not a huge fan of being pregnant. Hoping that the second trimester is kinder to me than the first has been, because its been rough. The worst part this go around (aside from the fact that twelve weeks pregnant round #2 looks like what I remember 18 or 20 weeks pregnant looking like during round #1)is that I have had terrible insomnia. Last night for instance, I got a whopping TWO hours of sleep. Its making me feel like a crazy person.
Any way... that's what's new over here. Hope the next couple of weeks will bring a respite from the insomnia and nausea and I will get back to posting more regularly.

1 comment:
You know what? I had an idea that might be the case! Congratulations! Hang in there girl, the 2nd trimester is good and so is the 3rd until the last few weeks. I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment