Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a day late...

Our Tuesday included:

 A haircut for this girl. 
There are two things that Bernice needs on a regular basis: grooming and help with her *ahem* anal glands.  In an effort to cut down on expenses, I decided I better learn how to do one of these things myself. I bought a dog clippers. That $20 spent to have a stranger take care of the gland issue is the best money I spend all month. 

  An afternoon with Otto.
I don't take care of any other kiddos regularly anymore, but Otto's mama and I exchange child care. Love having friends in the 'hood. This was their reward for taking a nap for me yesterday- an episode of Spiderman and popsicles. I am not above bribery. 

And, a trip to the midwife. 
Which I did not take a picture of. Happy to report, all is well. Baby J is head down and heels and elbows out as far as I can tell. In fact if I had to guess, I'd say this is the position he's holding most of the time:
Thank goodness we're in the homestretch.
 

No comments: