Sunday, February 3, 2013

weekend roundup

Today has been t-ball and football but last night was family movie night at casa Jinkins. I love having little family rituals.

And this ridiculousness:
Jasper is probably 5 weeks in the top picture and Truman is 9 weeks in the bottom. You can tell the age difference because Truman has acquired several more rolls than Jasper had at that point. Have I mentioned how much I love chubby babies? Because I love them, like, ALOT. 

Side note: We don't have HBO, so I am super late to the game but I watched season one of GIRLS this week while Curtis worked late and now have a total girl crush on Lena Dunham. Anyone else seen it? SO funny. 

Speaking of girl crushes, have had Sister Nancy's album "One, Two" on repeat all week. 
   

1 comment:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

I thought that was the same baby!