Sunday, May 26, 2013

6 months.

I am in serious shock that this boy is half a year old already. He's got two teeth, is starting to like the car, started solids this week (bananas and avocados), and loves pretty much everybody.  Dislikes? Bottles and pacifiers. Much to his mother's dismay.

 Banana face. 

 Looking serious. Bodhi is not gonna fit in that stroller much longer!


We received another reminder today that life is unpredictable and we have to be present, kind, and grateful for every minute. One of Curtis' former coworkers who I have kept in touch with lost her husband today. It hit close to home, not only because of so recently losing my uncle, but also because this couple is our age. They have two little girls who are just a couple of years older than Jasper and Truman. And because Greg was only diagnosed two months ago.  Two months. I've been praying for peace for Mariah and her two sweet girls and hugging my own boys (all three of them) extra tight.
 

No comments: