Friday, December 6, 2013

Dear Santa...

Today was a cold one, in the 30's and wet and windy. We kept busy this morning with the library and writing a letter to Santa. Text as follows:
(I just wrote it exactly as he said it)

Dear Santa,

This year I hope you're gonna eat whatever we put on the table for you. I have been a good boy this year, mostly. If I knock clean clothes on the floor, I go and pick them up. Sometimes when there's people at the park I want to play with and we have to go I just go and don't get mad. And sometimes I'm really good to Truman.
Here is my list-
Bow and Arrow
Any wrestler guy
batmobile with batman and robin
batship 
batboat
and all the batman bad guys (penguin, joker,catwoman, the ruggler) *the ruggler??
Spiderman action figure
moccasins
nothing else

Love, Jasper

p.s. I would like to trade some milk for a real sword. You can leave it on the table. We will put it in a safe place until I grow up.
 



This afternoon the sun came out for a bit, so we bundled up and went for a hike. Nothing I love more than spending time in the woods with my boys. Except maybe that part post hike where we cuddle by the fire and drink hot cider, that is pretty awesome too.

No comments: