Wednesday, July 2, 2014

lately


We've been working hard on our house and property and I really love it. Hopefully this next year will include some guest accommodations going in. 


Fat little friend in my garden. 


 All of Jasper's treasures in one place. If you come to our house, this is now a part of the official tour.


 This is what happens when I am flying solo at dinner time. EVERYONE, the cat, the dogs, the kids, are crowded in the kitchen driving me just a little crazy. We had pancakes and Truman finished his in record time and then was lunging for everyone's plate yelling "BITE! PLEASE! BITE!" Next time I guess I'll be making a double batch.


Ignore my dirty hair and the laundry on the table and look at that smile (his, not mine). After a very difficult couple of months, we seem to have gotten our mostly happy boy back.  He's walking and talking and fun to be around again. YAY for that. On a regular basis I accidentally (I SWEAR) dress one or both of the boys in matching outfits to mine. It always makes me feel like we're headed to JC Penney to take some cheesy family portraits. Also, took the boys for their well checks last week and the conclusion was we have very large healthy boys. HALLELUJAH! 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!! Love you all.