New pocket knife and constant companion (right now it is cuddled next to him in bed), it had to be included in his first day of homeschool picture.
We are taking this year to try our hand at homeschooling and today was our first official day. I've been feeling simultaneously really excited and totally terrified about this endeavor, but I'm choosing to focus on the really excited half. Curtis asked Jasper what he thought of his first day and he said, "It was so fun, I loved it!" So, I must have done something right. Tomorrow is art lessons with Gran, a nature hike, and baking bread and Thursday we're headed to the natural history museum in San Antonio. In turn, its forcing me to be more intentional and focused with my time which is a really good thing.
Meant to hit publish on this last night, but Tru woke up. Headed to make my first loaf of homemade bread since '84. Wish us luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment