Never before have we felt so grateful for:
1. Time.
It is a precious commodity and we have been reminded that we need to slow down and appreciate every single moment.
2. The fact that we moved to Texas.
We certainly miss the Boylans but there never was a better time to live close to the Jinkins'.
3. Our amazing families and friends.
Love love love you guys.
4. The power of pets to distract and amuse.
It is a precious commodity and we have been reminded that we need to slow down and appreciate every single moment.
2. The fact that we moved to Texas.
We certainly miss the Boylans but there never was a better time to live close to the Jinkins'.
3. Our amazing families and friends.
Love love love you guys.
4. The power of pets to distract and amuse.
And although I still (!) do not have my camera working (I need to have Cody look at it, I can't get it to take non blurry pictures) Randi captured the magic on our recent trip to Lubbock. And by magic I mean this:
Why oh why can't Curtis and I take a decent picture? Well, at least our expressions match (even Walter's). Meanwhile Cody and Randi always look cute. See below:
Why oh why can't Curtis and I take a decent picture? Well, at least our expressions match (even Walter's). Meanwhile Cody and Randi always look cute. See below:
It was so good to be able to spend time at Tim and Judy's and Nikki was gracious enough to let us descend upon her house with both Walter and Hobo which we were so grateful for(see numbers three and four on list of blessings). Here are our final pumpkin carving products:


3 comments:
Awwww. You guys look so cute. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. I am thankful for a lot of things too, one of which is that Curtis found you!
Aw, thanks Cassie! We are super excited to see you guys and meet Miss Sallie Rose!
this is a beautiful reflection Toni, thank you so much for sharing it.
Post a Comment