Good thing he's got long arms. Here we are at our little shower last weekend.
Photo courtesy of Curtis' friend and coworker, Lauri.
I've had some little signs that labor is imminent this week but nothing substantial. I think I need to just relax and stop getting so excited every time something little happens. I am probably my own worst enemy in the halting of labor department. Yesterday I was a bit ... um, lets say "high strung", so today I am getting back to a zen mindset and just focusing on things other than the impending BIGGEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME EVER and listening to records from my high school collection (Bikini Kill + the Lunachicks= zen at this house) on our new (to us) awesome record player that Curtis' Granny and Gramps brought down to Austin from their house for us and vacuuming like a crazy person (which somehow also equates to relaxation right now). Here we are headed into the due date week... keep your phones on people.
*And here she is! Our lovely record player. And our growing paint by number horse collection.
2 comments:
love love love the picture. and you.
-anna
(oh, ha, the secret word verification thing it's making me type to submit this comment is "milf!")
You guys are adorable! Can't wait to hear the good news.
ggggg'' (From Sallie Rose)
n
Post a Comment