Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TGWLIA*

*Thank GOD we live in Austin
Having a small active child has made me appreciate the mild winters here even more, if that is possible. What in the H (all curse words have shrunk to one letter in this house) do parents do in the wintertime in the northern climes?! Somehow I am thinking the marathon LOST and cribbage sessions that Curtis and I used to entertain ourselves with in the winter would not have the same effect on Jasper. It was genuinely cold here today (22 and windy) and I am telling you, even with a two hour nap, we played with everything there is to play with in this house. TWICE. We even made pumpkin muffins and ventured out for our first gymnastics class (yes, it was as adorable as it sounds).
 His newest thing is to narrate when he is upset.  In between sobs when he's crying he very dramatically states, "I CWYINGGGG!! I CWY!" Oh, the dramz.

No comments: