We woke up to snow last Friday. Just a wee little dusting. It shut down the city; no school and the weathermen kept popping into our regularly scheduled programming to give us breaking news on the "DANGEROUS SEVERE WEATHER!"
Jasper couldn't stop looking out the window, but decided that snow was more fun to look at than play in. It would help if we owned any REAL winter clothes such as mittens or a thick coat, but since the one day of the year that we might actually have found them useful has passed, I am not too worried.
Our snow day was followed by a weekend visit from my good friend Lori, who flew down from Seattle to whisk me away for a couple of nights away from mama duty. My first time away from Senor for more than a few hours, and we all came through with flying colors.Big huge thanks to both Lori and Curtis for being so spectacularly AMAZING.
Aaaaaand then of course the weekend ended with my hometown team winning the Super Bowl. Not only did my team win the big game but Annabelle gave me a brand new 'do while we watched them win. Here is a shot of the capitol in Madison, lit up for the Pack (and don't think that I didn't notice the amount of snow in THAT picture. SHEESH. I look at that a say a string of TGWLIA's)


2 comments:
Where'd you find that photo? ;)
I know, jack move!!!! Have I mentioned looking at all that snow gives me a whole new respect for WI mamas??
Post a Comment