Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hi again.

The complaints about the lack of posts have been piling up...SORRY! My excuse is that we tore our all of the carpet in our house so in all spare moments (meaning AS soon as Señor's eyes slam shut) I have been pulling up tack strips and scraping glue off of the concrete.  Its been SO MUCH FUN! There is also the small matter of this fella:
who we rescued last week from under the hood of my friend's car. We are barely tolerating his adorable-ness (can you tell I'm lying? I didn't think so) until he is old enough to go to his new home, which, I will make a point of saying, is NOT our house.  I am (mostly) immune to Mr. Kitten Britches' charms (also a lie), and we found a pretty great home for him to go to. YAY!

The garden continues to grow... 

And so does this guy:
 Witness our solution to Jasper not being a fan of bibs anymore: strip him down every time we eat. Doesn't work so well at restaurants or friends' houses...

Also apologies on the phone front... phone calls are not my strong suit in the best of times, lately I've been awful. Hmmph. I'll work on it.

No comments: