We dressed him up as Luke for Halloween, but his real love is Darth Vader. This is the costume that he's fashioned for himself from things he's found around the house:
I tried getting him to stop wearing the "helmet" (really the storage bag for the blocks you see spread on the floor behind him), pointing out that it was hot in there and hard to breathe, but I've finally given up and just cut several ventilation holes in it. He also likes to pretend to cut off our hands, but then immediately kisses them (which of course causes us to regenerate A ROBOT HAND). What can I say? Boys love Star Wars. Nothin' you can do about it.
We are unapologetic about being Packers fans in this house (well, Curtis might be a little apologetic), but Uncle Cody's tryin' to make sure Texas is repped:
At least it's not a Cowboys jersey :)
p.s. 9-0, baby!
p.s. 9-0, baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment