Saturday, December 22, 2012

A quick update.

I feel like all I ever have time for these days are quick updates. The good: Truman is hulking out.  Up to 13.5 lbs this week. Also, today marks FIVE YEARS as a married couple! Go Team Jinkins! The bad: we all have colds, Curtis and Jasper are mostly over theirs but poor Truman and I are a mess. I've spent the last two nights reading and watching movies while I hold Truman upright on my chest so he can sleep.  Having a sick baby is the worst...but I will say, dealing with these (relatively) little illnesses always makes me especially grateful for my kids' overall health.  So, there's that. 
 
This time of year always makes me a little homesick for the great white north. Its not really supposed to be 80 degrees out at Christmas time. Its supposed to look like this:
 picture courtesy of my aunt Karen

And last but not least:
 This boy makes me laugh every day. 

 Don't let this picture fool you- he only slept like this (without being cuddled) for a grand total of three minutes this week. Good thing I like to cuddle. My back has some complaints however.

 Jasper told Santa all he wanted for Christmas was a pitbull. I did not even know he knew what a pitbull was. Also, I would like to state for the record: I did not make that old man hold the huge car seat- he insisted! I didn't think my passed out newborn needed to sit on Santa's lap, but Santa had other ideas.

  
 

No comments: