Friday, January 11, 2013

#35

There are updates to give, but I'm feeling scattered and kind of wiped out. Not in a bad way. I'm turning 35 this weekend. It seems like an impossibly adult age. How did I get to be this old??? However it happened I'm grateful for it. I certainly feel more content and grounded than I ever have before. And aside from my level of contentment and sanity, there is the small matter of these two to be grateful for:
Pictured here keeping me company while I make dinner.
 I have so many things really, that I am incredibly thankful for (Curtis and our boys, our families and friends... but you don't need the list). So THANK YOU to my 35 crazy making years(some years,or decades as the case may be, crazier making than others)for bringing me here, to this point, because its a pretty wonderful place to be, even if it does include wrinkles and getting called "ma'am". Happy weekend everybody, go out and lick the frosting off of a cupcake for me.

No comments: