This dude had his first well check with the doctor today and as expected, it has been confirmed: he is huge and awesome. 95% for height and off the charts for weight and head circumference. That's mah boy.
And we had another first with this boy today too... we started a chapter book together. Some of my best childhood memories are reading with my mom, so I was super excited to start reading one of my old favorites with Jasper (we're starting with The Indian in the Cupboard). He did ask where all the pictures are, but we made it through two chapters today!There are so many things about three that have been difficult (the arguing!) and just a little sad (he is totally no longer a baby, a fact that has seriously made me weep) but there was a reason I loved teaching Pre-K; this age is SO. MUCH. FUN. T-ball and chapter books FTW!!!


1 comment:
Indian in the cupboard was my favorite book too!! After all these years, how did I not know we had this in common?
Post a Comment