Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Melting in the shade.

I can't complain about summer this year because summer, as we define it here (100+ degrees and dry as a bone) didn't really start until June which is completely crazy when you consider last year it started in APRIL. But still... doing anything other than swimming when its this hot is not really all that fun. HOWEVER, we need to be out of this house by the ninth, and thanks to our generous friends and family we had a bunch of donations to bring to the zoo (Jasper asked for donations to the zoo this year instead of presents for himself.  I mean, with some prompting and talks about how many toys one boy actually needs. We are trying to move away from having a gluttonous amount of toys in the house.  He chose where he wanted to donate and still got presents from family), so to the zoo we went.


Also, someone acquiesced to a haircut. I love his long hair, but in 100 degree weather it gets soooo hot.

No comments: