We have made the transition from freezing our tails off to not being able to wear pants, ahhhh! Springtime in Texas. Our beloved Bwendaaaa was here for two weeks and it was wonderful, though I fear not very relaxing for her. Why do my kids always behave the worst when we have house guests? Also, why am I so lame about taking pictures? I think we got one picture of Brenda and I together on the way to the airport and my eyes were closed. Sigh.
This is the face I get when I ask Jasper to just take a normal picture. We are definitely related.
Jasper has been a huge help lately, from dishes to dinner to entertaining his brother. Love that boy.
Truman, on the other hand, is full of sass. In a fit of anger the other day he called me a "pee pee skunk". Sometimes he makes it reeeeaaal difficult to dole out punishment with a straight face. I manage. Curtis? Not so much.
Friday, April 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment