Monday, March 1, 2010

Babyproofing to commence IMMEDIATELY.

Thought I had the boy distracted with lots of fun toys to play with so I could turn my back on him for a second to put away his laundry.  Stack of onesies in the drawer, turn to check, and find this:
Sunday  12:30 P.M. Caught in the act. 

Uhm, are you for reals (as my T.A. would say)? We knew we had to babyproof asap, but I guess we should have started yesterday. 

Bonus shot: here's Jasper with his favorite babysitters, Heidi and Greg.  We love them too, and not only for their babysitting skills.  What is not to love when dinner conversation includes everything from politics to our love of Lord of the Rings (Nerdy? Yes. Do we care? NO.)??
  and p.s. check out those BEEEEAUTIFUL planks under their feet-its our new floor!  Not installed yet, just being admired.

4 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Why do they only love everything they are not supposed to have? I can't figure that out. The floors look great by the way.

Heidi said...

I love it that you grabbed the camera instead of the cord!

The Jinkins Family said...

I had the camera right there because I was going to take pictures of him playing, but yes, I took a picture before I took the cord...

Unknown said...

go for the camera! And I'm ready for your favorite baby sitters to come my way! (-=