Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry.

Two weekdays without a picture, but its for good reason!  The last two nights I have gone to bed right after getting Jasper to sleep and it has been glorious.  I think whatever hormone your body produces to help you get by on less sleep after you have a baby has run its course in my body because I am back to being Grumplestiltskin when I am lacking in the sleep department.  Its really not pretty.  I'll post a picture later, but in the meantime here is the big news from the homefront:
    Jasper is officially back on the charts!  I had to take him to the doctor last week and even with his clothes on he fell into the 97th percentile for weight, something that has not occurred since his newborn checkup.  When I went to pick him up from daycare yesterday he was outside of the baby area, sitting on the carpet playing with the big girls. I got a little choked up.  And then  ran to my car to get the camera.  He gives hi-fives now and covers his face to play peek-a-boo.  I feel like everyday there is something new and awesome that he does. 

See my new little banner?  Thanks Curtis, for beautifying things around here!!

No comments: