Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sandbox/Talent show stage

We've been wanting to build a sand box for Jasper, and you know, my dad is handy like that, so after I read this post we* made a plan and set to work. Here is the end result:

 No cat pee in our sandbox! Pretty sure Jasper likes it with the lid down just as much as he likes playing in the sand. He was dancing around on it and singing (with his eyes closed no less, really rocking out) "Dinosaur! Dinosaur!"  Awesome.

We also got some new additions to the family this weekend.  Meet Salvador, One eyed Willie (Nelson), and Big Beatrice:
 The little white fella really does only have one eye. I couldn't resist, I'm kind of a sucker for underdogs.  They gave him to me for half price. My dad said I shoulda tried to poke his other eye out and gotten him for free.  Mean. 

*"We" being a relative term, of course.  My Dad did most of the work, Curtis helped with heavy lifting, Jasper and I just "help-ked".  

No comments: