The breakfast in bed birthday donut.
I set my alarm for 6:30 this morning, to go to the donut shop to get the boy a birthday treat and left Curtis with instructions to keep him out of the kitchen if he did happen to wake up before I got home. We ended up having to wake him up at 9. And even then he wanted to stay asleep until he realized we had "birthday cake" (we're waiting to have an actual cake until his birthday party this weekend). Then it was present time... Curtis and I had been up late the night before finishing this:
Here's the before:
Thanks, Goodwill!
He didn't want to go down for a nap because he didn't want to stop playing with his "birthday stove" (success!!). We stuck candles in everything he ate and sang Happy Birthday about 8 million times.
It was a good day.
It was a good day.




1 comment:
T-your creativity never ceases to astound me. That's gorgeous. Bravo.
Post a Comment