Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snuggle bunny.

Seriously keeping my fingers crossed that this boy loves his brother when he is out in the world as much as he does now.  Lately he's been all about cuddling my belly and thinks it is hilarious when he feels any kind of movement.  


 And YES my 3 year old still uses a pacifier at nap and bedtime. Judge not! Or at least keep it to yourself. 

And speaking of my belly... have I mentioned it's no joke? 

I have officially graduated from getting "Oh, cute pregnant lady!" looks to getting "Oh poor girl!" looks of pity. And let me tell you, the last thing a pregnant lady wants to see is a look of pity. I may or may not have told off a lady at a restaurant this weekend for doing just that. I have reached the bitchy stage of pregnancy (not a stage EVERYONE goes through admittedly) but C'MON! Since when is it acceptable to stare at anyone while shaking your head and looking at them with sadness? This article made me laugh and feel better.

1 comment:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

People would stare at me like they had never seen a pregnant lady before! Drove me crazy. And yes, I was super bitchy.