My first pair of new glasses in five years. Don't be jealous.
An ill-fated experiment with a two dollar bottle of "waterless shampoo" that came with the tagline, "Used by Astronauts in Space!" (THAT is what sold me! For $2 I couldn't resist!) Turns out, astronaut shampoo leaves your hair looking roughly like the picture on the right. Note to self: Do not try future astronaut beauty experiments right before going out to eat.
A trip to the zoo. The boys held hands and we took one bad picture. And fed goats. Of course.
Also, 52 hours of labor made worth it in a single music video:
AND Happy Birthday BLB! Miss you!




3 comments:
I like the glasses! Don't forget that baby in the stroller at the zoo. I hope you all didn't leave him behind. Or maybe it isn't yours??
Thanks, mama! No, he's one of mine, but his mama was with me. I wanted her to take a picture of the boys holding hands from the back but she abandoned ship to run in front of us. Elliot was not harmed in the process.
Hahahha. So glad to hear that. I thought maybe he was someone else's altogether and they left him. I do that a lot, so I am on high alert lately.
Post a Comment