Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I love our neighbors: Reason #16

I managed to get mauled by an ant (or a few of them) today. The back of my arm now looks like this:
  Large, red, welty.
No insurance means I have to rely on Michelle's hippy concoctions.  Lets hope the dark green sludge I'm drinking out of a mason jar right now does the trick.  And lets also hope that I am right and it was ants and not some poisonous Texas something or other.  
(It should be said, I am prone to ridiculous reactions to bug bites, this is not the worst I've had.  Once, my entire thigh was a huge blister due to a sting of some sort,and I didn't go to the doctor then either.)

p.s. Reason #15 I love Michelle? She told me this morning while we were out for our walk that I don't need to wax my upper lip, I just need to avoid the "Tom Selleck" lighting that our bathroom provides. PHEW!!! 

No comments: