Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today in three.

For the love of all that is holy, have you ever in your life seen anything cuter than this?  Don't tell me you have, I can't abide liars. 

 So, it's a self portrait taken with my phone, but it's of the two of us, happy, and with our eyes open.

These two vacillate between total love fest bff's and fighting like the two tiniest Jerry Springer guests ever.  Jasper tends to go for the eyes, while Kingston is a fan of the hip check. 

And remember what all three boys look like in the triple stroller?
While strolling these little dudes around the 'hood (a 2-3 times per day event), I have had several people ask if they are triplets (my answer is a straight faced and resounding "YES!Yes, they are."), a few cat calls (I guess fertility is more appealing to some than I realized), and a number of women have slowed down their cars to yell encouragement at me out their windows.  

No comments: