Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The last month has been a little rough here... today things are starting to look up. Thank goodness. For the sake of levity during future rough times, I am voting that whenever we start to feel down, we dress Jasper up. A toddler with a moustache is sure to improve any one's mood. Good idea or fodder for future therapy sessions?  Here is this year's Halloween costume, inspired by the beret Nikki got him this summer while she was in France:


 P.S.  His current words include: Bye bye, Hi, Uh Oh!, Dog, Cat, Please, Ball, Ni-night, MINE! (which he learned last week from Kingston and now loves to yell SUPER loud when he sees something he wants at the grocery store), and a variety of animal sounds.  WOOT!

2 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Adorable! I love the stache, it is quite therapeutic. I hope Curtis had a good birthday, BTW. I am such a bad friend, I didn't even call him. I hope we get to see you guys at Christmas in Austin.

The Jinkins Family said...

We'll be here and we CAN'T wait to see you!