(holding gourds at the corn maze)
It's a seven hour drive to Lubbock made longer now because we stop at playgrounds along the way (not that I'm complaining...welcome addition to the trip in my book)and Jasper handles it like a pro. We brought our whole library (nearly), some shovels (duh), a few cars and dinosaurs... but mostly he liked just looking out the window, watching the scenery and giving a running commentary (mostly nonsensical).
Road Trip Confession: I am a roadkill gawker. Gross? Maybe, but I am dying to see a wild armadillo in real life and so far the only ones I've seen are dead by the side of the road. I'll take what I can get. On this trip my gawking paid off when I spotted a BLACK BEAR. A roadkill first? Who hits a bear?? And what does your car look like after that???


1 comment:
Yes, I'm a little behind in my reading, but I just had to comment b/c I am OBSESSED with road kill!!! It's like I HAVE to see every single thing and try to identify it. I'm so glad I'm not alone...
Post a Comment