Monday, November 12, 2012

currently in our bedroom:

This makes the whole thing seem a little more real, but I have to say, it still just kind of feels like I am going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. Pretty sure that's how it's going down. 
If indeed this baby does plan on coming into the world at some point, I'd appreciate it if we could make it after Wednesday, because this dude needs a haircut in the worst way. 
 So, baby, anytime after 1:20 on Wednesday, ok?

Also, our new dude is currently back to being nameless. Curtis dropped the bombshell this weekend that the name wasn't growing on him like he had hoped that it would and while I sorta wanted to kill him I also appreciate the honesty and don't want our boy to have a name that we aren't both in love with. So... the name will be a surprise to everyone as we haven't chosen one yet. And yes, that sound you hear is me weeping. But I'm trying to get over it. And no, its still not gonna be Jango.