Sunday, November 25, 2012

News.

The news is: there is no news. This weekend has included three rounds of false labor, the last one being pretty intense and happened while we were at the grocery store. I am sure the sight of my hugely pregnant self breathing through a contraction in the bread aisle scared more than a couple of H.E.B. customers yesterday. Too bad for them I was determined to finish our shopping. Too bad for me, it all ended when I sat down in the car to come home. It also made me kind of scared to go anywhere too far from home by myself. Jasper and I did just get back from a walk around the block however. It took 40 minutes (granted, our block is kind of big...kind of) and still no action.  Blargh.

 My view. Excuse all the dust and detritus on my shirt, that belly collects things. Also, fully relying on Curtis to tie my shoes these days. 

No comments: