I didn't leave the house today until 5pm. I just didn't have the energy to be nice, and laughingly say things like, "Nope! Just one in here!" and "Yep! No doubt about it, my belly is big." So, we stayed home and put finishing touches on Jasper's transformer made out of cardboard boxes (you know, control panels and mustaches and the like)and made muffins. And stayed in our pajamas til 2. We did head to the park with some friends after nap and I get out of the car and a little girl runs up to me and says, "How many babies you got in there? 2? 3?" Ahh, nope just one big baby. "Well, that IS a big baby!" At least she was cute and under the age of 12 which gives her some leeway in my book.
Yesterday:
Jasper and his buddy Holden (who is here on his annual Austin pilgrimage with his parents, our friends Beau and Lisa)getting literally drunk on melons. They finished off two platters and then danced like mad men.


No comments:
Post a Comment